Aritco 9000- our platformlift with cabin and automatic run
Aritco 9000 is our cabin lift for the accessibility market. The lift is designed to meet all requirement for quality, safety and service. It is a perfect fit for tough and demanding environments such as schools, shops and residential buildings.
Several advantages offered by Aritco 9000:
- Design, sizes and options tailored to public environments.
- 95% recyclable materials.
- 'A' rated energy consumption according to VDI4707.
- Patented screw/nut technology (no oil that can leak).
- The lowest maintenance and operating costs on the market• Cabin control: Automatic ”one-touch”.
|Cabin width||1400 mm|
|Cabin length||1000 or 1100 mm|
|Travel height||2150*- 13000 mm|
|Top height (min)||2400 mm|
|Hole through floor:|
|- width||1465-1590 mm|
|- length||1630 mm|
|Cabin door||900x2000 mm|
|Shaft door opening:|
|- heigth||2000 mm|
|- width||900 mm|
|Drive system||Patenterad screw / nut system|
|Rated speed||Max. 0.15 m/s|
|Landing control||One touch call|
|Cabin control||One touch call / Automatic|
|Technical compliance||European Machine Directive 2006/42/EC|
|Rated load||400 kg/5 persons|
|Number of stops||Max. 6|
|Number of doors||Max. 2 doors per stop|
|Pit||75 mm (with ramp no pit is needed)|
|Power supply||3-phase 400 50Hz/5.2 A/16 A slow, frequency control|
|Emergency lowering||Battery driven|
|Control voltage||24 V|